Documentary: South Africa's Blood-Stained Crime Crisis (1996) [Extremely Graphic, Viewer Discretion Advised]


Hello all, this is a documentary of crime in South Africa that contains extremely graphic content which many people may find disturbing, horrific serious injuries are shown here. This movie makes a point of saying that the violent crime is not just done by blacks in South Africa, but that whites commit it too.  Well duh, I guess I would say...I'd argue that the vast majority of it is done by blacks, even on a per capita basis the crime rates are different.  I don't have the stats with me at the moment and I believe they would be difficult to obtain, but will say that the rate of being murdered as a white South African farmer is much higher than that of the general population.  I do have a statistic that backs that one up, and it isn't other whites going to those farms and committing the murders.  In any case judging by the high amount of violence it looks like the place is Hell.

Also as a side note in the community of Orania, in South Africa with only whites the streets are safe and kids can play in them, what does that say about the race issue?



NOTE: 

If this footage is too disturbing to be posted here, please tell me and I'll consider removing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AmRen: Illinois Police Officer Begged for Her Life Before Being Shot Dead With Own Firearm

Private elite schools teach "wokeness" to kindergarten children

What happens on America's Subways - Wild Assaults and Murders - Typically Featuring one Demographic